boton central

As user of AutoCAD, one of the things I miss is the configuration of the mouse, concretely the middle button, not having the possibility of using it as a pointer, once it has been set ...., I mean.
In autocad I had configured the center button with the references "int, end" and when I clicked the middle button, it "looked for" the point at issue in a single click.
In Briscad it does not, in a first click request for the points, introducing them with a second click.

If someone knows any method to solve it please, I would thank him providing me the solution for it.

Comments

• If you use the default menu and all Bricscad settings have default values, the Middle Mouse Button (MMB) will be used for panning (normal click). To use MMB-Click for something else you have to change the MBUTTONPAN setting to OFF. Using the default.cui MMB-Click will now display the Osnap Menu. If you do not want that you can create your own tool, or use an existing tool, and assign that to MMB-Click.

As an example I am attaching a small cui file. You can try loading this as a PARTIAL cui using the CUSTOMIZE command.

Notes:
    Since I don't want to loose the MMB pan option, I have reassigned MMB-Shift-Click instead. To reassign MMB-Click you can open SnapHelper.cui in Notepad and change AUX2 to AUX1. You will have to restart Bricscad after this.
    To avoid overwriting other mouse button groups, SnapHelper.cui only contains assignments for a single mouse button group.

SnapHelper.cui

• @ Antonio: Upon rereading your original post, I think that I have misinterpreted your question. You want a single MMB click to both set the osnap AND select the point...
  • OK, 2nd attempt ;-)

Put both files from the zip file in the same folder and load SnapHelper.cui as a partial cui.
    MMB-Shift-Click will now select the "_end,_int" point under the cursor in a single click!

Snaphelper.zip

• Improved version (snap not found under cursor)...

Snaphelper.zip

• Roy, muchas gracias por responder y muchas más gracias por solucionarme el problema.

Estaba a punto de responderte agradeciéndote la respuesta  y volviendo a explicar mi “pequeño problema”, cuando vi tus sucesivos correos con la solución.

Gracias una vez más.

(A todos, perdonar mi  inglés de traductor google.)

Roy, thank you very much for answering and many more thanks for sorting out the problem.
    He was about to answer thanking the answer and re-explain my "little problem" when I saw your post with the solution succeeding.
    Thanks again.
    (To all, forgive my english google translator.)

This discussion has been closed.