It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I need to change the text size of an attribute in a multiple selected blocks.
the idea is that I select multiple blocks that all of them have an attribute with the name "ORDER", and I need to assign a new text size to that attribute.
is it possible to do it with lsp?
I've found a lsp that lee mac wrote for changing attributes width and I changed it to change the text size, but this lsp change all the attributes in a drawing,.
1. it doesn't allow to set the new required size.
2. it doesn't allow to select a group of blocks - the change is for all the blocks in the drawing.
3. it doesn't allow to select a specific attribute (Attribute Tag).
(defun c:attw2 ( / e i s x )
(if (setq s (ssget "_X" '((0 . "INSERT") (66 . 1))))
(repeat (setq i (sslength s))
(setq e (entnext (ssname s (setq i (1- i))))
x (entget e)
(while (= "ATTRIB" (cdr (assoc 0 x)))
(or (equal 1.0 (cdr (assoc 40 x)) 1e-8)
(entmod (subst '(40 . 50.0) (assoc 40 x) x))
(setq e (entnext e)
x (entget e)
can some one help me with this 3 issues:
1. to set the new required text height (size)?
2. to do this change to a selected group of blocks and not all the blocks in the drawing?
3. to do this change to a specific attribute (Attribute Tag).