Problem with Display and Resolution

Hi,
I have installed the BricsCad V19 in a Ubuntu 18.4 machine and having the problem of multiple displays of cursors. Looking for an possible solution.
Thank you.
Arnob

Comments

• hello everyone,

If you are one of the few that were having screen issues like the image below, I have a fix for you. I had issues trying to figure out how to get this game working properly on 1920x1080 and everything I have tried did not work. It either became like the picture below or the cursor wasn't aligned with the resolution. Well I have finally found an easy solution to fix this problem and I'm enjoying this game once again in the correct resolution!

Posted byu/OverkillXD
    5 months ago
    To anyone that are having screen issues, resolution issues, etc. Finally found a Fix!
    Discussion
    If you are one of the few that were having screen issues like the image below, I have a fix for you. I had issues trying to figure out how to get this game working properly on 1920x1080 and everything I have tried did not work. It either became like the picture below or the cursor wasn't aligned with the resolution. Well I have finally found an easy solution to fix this problem and I'm enjoying this game once again in the correct resolution!

Post image
    So here's how to fix this resolution issue:

Go to your installation folder. Right Click the Score.exe and select properties.

Select the Compatibility tab and select the 'change high DPI settings'.

A window will pop up and select both of the boxes and hit OK. (Here is an image to help if you need it)

And that's it!

Launch the game again you should be able to choose any modern resolution available and the game will look fine!

Hope this helps anyone that is trying fix their resolution! Go. Hunt. Kill Skuls!

thanks and regards

• @arnob
    Try a different value for GLSWAPMODE
    eg GLSWAPMODE=0

• Hi Ferdinand,
    I had the same issue of multiple cursor trace on Ubuntu 18.04 with Intel Graphic Card and changing the GLSWAPMODE form 2 to 0
    solved it.

Thank you for your kind support
    Best Regards,
    MM