Snap and movement of the cursor

When I have SNAP ON why the cursor at a free movement over the screen (with no active command) moves like the snap would be OFF ? In Autocad for example at SNAP ON the cursor always moves in increments of snap, regardless if there is an command activated or not. In such a way I can easily and anytime control if an object was drawn with snap or not just by passing the cursor over the edges or endpoints of an object.

Comments

• Sorry for 3 times posting the same post, but I've got a messsage "The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request. Please try agin in 30 seconds"....

• @Marijan said:
    ..... I can easily and anytime control if an object was drawn with snap or not just by passing the cursor over the edges or endpoints of an object.

Do you know about Grid? If you turn Grid on and give it the same spacing as Snap, you'll be able to see that anytime without even moving the cursor.

• @Marijan said:
    In such a way I can easily and anytime control if an object was drawn with snap or not just by passing the cursor over the edges or endpoints of an object.

I miss that too in Bricscad. Used to from my other CAD.
    Snapping always on, not just when in an active Command.

This way you could also check accuracy and positions easily
    at any time by snapping to objects and read out the coordinates
    numerically from the status bar.

But as you said it is standard in Autocad,
    a Feature Request may be very likely accepted as Autocad
    Compatibility, feature wise and for familiar behavior, had
    always priority in Bricscad.

• SNAPGRIDLEGACY is the "magic" command that enables "snapping" in the well known CAD software anytime (weather a command active or not) but unfortunately missing in Bricscad. I hope they will soon incorporate it also here.

• Thanks! Let's make it a priority.