BIM Space update method and state missing in properties panel

On upgrading to BricsCAD 22, some BIM space properties such as update method and state appear to be missing from the properties panel, and as such I'd have to recreate spaces that lose the automatic update method during edits as I'm unable to update the using the update space command

Comments

• Hi Jtlive, you can update spaces with the _BIMUPDATESPACE command, also available in the quad when a space is selected (in the BIM tab)

• > @Piet said:
    > Hi Jtlive, you can update spaces with the _BIMUPDATESPACE command, also available in the quad when a space is selected (in the BIM tab)

This is true, but this isn't the issue I'm referring to, it's the inability to access and change the update method of a space from automatic to manual or manual to automatic. The update space command only works if the space update method is automatic, if it's manual it fails with the error being that the update method is set to manual.
    In essence, what I'm asking is how to change the update method of a space in Bricscad 22. These space properties missing from the properties make it challenging to manipulate space. Another of the properties I'm referring to is the ability to toggle the display if spaces between footprint area and 3D solid...
  • Hi Jtlive,
    the missing property in the properties panel has been fixed in our internal build and will be included in the next release.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience!