Bricscad V21 C++\CLI CMyManagedEntity example error (eWasOpenForWrite)

Hi.
I will cut to the chase. When I create a custom object from example (my other custom object suffers the same fate, thats why i'm asking) through managed code it doesn't close properly resulting in eWasOpenForWrite when i open the object again. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?
Creating the object straight from unmanaged code works fine.
Examples as well as my other object work fine in bricscad V20 and V22 only V21 behaves like this. So whats the difference? Does anybody encountered this bug/error or is it something i am doing wrong?

Comments

• I vaguely recall a bug like this. Are you testing in the latest maintenance release of V21?

• I'm testing on Bricscad 21.2.07 (x64) revision 9f6cfe58, and compiling with SDK 21_2_02 as it is the highest available SDK version.

• If you submit a support request an analyst can research this. Keep in mind that the best we could do for V21, assuming this was a bug, is to search when the bug was introduced and when it was fixed, and possibly suggest a workaround.

• I've sent a support request, thank you for advice.
    Best regards Mateusz Żołądek.

• Solution for problem:

Plus I had to replace mgdinterop.h file in v21 sdk for one in v22 because it lacks mgdCtorHelper class and it works fine. Thank you for helping me Owen.
    Best regards.