Viewres

I noticed that changing the viewres value to 20000 when working with a file is not kept a very long time. After a while or when I reopen the dwg the viewres value goes bac to minimum. I hate that because it makes all the curves and circles look poligonal.Have anyone else noticed it? Is there anything I can set to help me here?

Comments

• I've been testing V9, and have seen the same problems with viewres. Not only with the setting reverting, but also not making a change in the appearance after increases in the setting. I have always been able to use a setting of 3000, but find that is too low in V9. I've also noticed that circles are not being displayed very well, no matter what the setting. When I reopen the same drawing in V7 everything is fine. This should probably be reported to support.

• You can do a "scriptfile" and then after opening a drawing, run the sciptfile. In this scriptfile, you can adjust the parameter of Viewres and also a lot of others things.It's what i do.Hope this help - R STAS

This discussion has been closed.