Superscript text

Hi,Is it possible to insert superscript text? ie for square/cubic metres?Thanks - Craig

Comments

• I have used the superscript 2 with mtext when the text style is based on a TrueType font that has the superscript character. While in the mtext editor hold the alt key and type 0178 (use the Windows character map tool to see what is available). I do not know of an easy way to superscript any given character, perhaps others here do...There may be a better way but this was all I needed so I stopped looking :)

• If square and cubic is enough for you and you use True Type fonts, thenwhat Greg describes is the easiest way to do it (Alt+0179 for cubic).This works with single line and mtext. With mtext you can also use formatting sequences if you want to do more elaborate things. I use it for dimensioning, here's an example :\A1;5.56{\H.66x;\S7^;}If my memory doesn't let me down, it works like this :- \A1 alignement (1 = middle ?)- 5.56 dimtext - H.66x factor for textheight in the superscript (in this case 0.66x dimtextheight)- \S ... ^ superscript- 7 the actual superscript textCan't remember what the {} and ; stand for but I remember that you can do an awfullot of things with these sequences.

This discussion has been closed.