Lock entities not in working set

I turn on in Options "Lock entities not in working set", but when editing block, all entities remaining unlocked. Must I set/turn on something else?

Comments

• Hello,I tried this out, but cannot reproduce the problem: entities that are not in the temporary working set cannot be manipulated when the 'Lock Entities not in working set' option is checked.Could you file a support request and attach a drawing that illustrates the problem you are having?Thanks,Stiene

• I try it with brand new drawing. Same result.Open refedit on block, select all - for example lines arround, that are not in block, select green color and all selected lines are green...

• Sorry, I tried with operations like 'move' and 'delete', and there the program works ok. There is indeed a problem: when 'Lock entities not in working set' is turned on, properties like 'color' and 'linetype' of the entities that are not in the working set can be changed.We will fix this, but is not a high priority.Thanks for pointing this out.

• OK. And is some way to turn off all entities which are not in working set? I think something, like new block editor in AutoCAD.

• No, currently you cannot turn off all entities which are not in the working set.Now for the good news: the issue has been fixed. Properties of entities that are not in the working set can no longer be changed when 'Lock entities not in working set' is on.The fix will be available in V9.3, which is scheduled for June.

• Great! Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.