V10 problems and wish list

I'm evaluating the V10 demo under 64 bit Windows 7.  I had four errors on the installation.  Two were for OLEAUT32.DLL and STDOLE2.TLB.  I did not write down the other two.

I have two problems with toolbars.  First, I can't get the backgrounds to be transparent.  I've used IcoFX to edit the areas which should be transparent to 192,192,192 but the transparent areas are showing as a dark gray.  236,233,216 does not work.  If I erase the transparent areas in Autocad's bitmap editor the areas are transparent in Bricscad, too.  I don't find anything in the documentation about what color to use for a transparent background. 

The second toolbar problem is on a horizontal toolbar with 24 buttons.  Buttons 18 and 19 are both flyouts.  The flyout on button 18 has 12 icons and the flyout on button 19 has 19 icons.  Button 18 works properly.  If I open the flyout on button 19 and make a selection the icons for both buttons 18 and 19 on the toolbar change to whatever I selected.   There is another pair of flyouts at buttons 12 and 13, and button 13 does not change the button 12 icon.  

I would still like to see "ShowTabs" supported.  I use the scrollbars and I prefer having the horizontal scrollbar full width.  I would like full support for "SDI".  I know I can simulatee SDI by redefining a few commands, but I should not have to do that.  I would also like a way to lock the toolbars in place and a better way to configure the status bar at the bottom.  In Autocad 2010 the Ortho and Osnap buttons are on the left half of the screen.  In Bricscad they are at the far right.  I use these all the time, and having these controls in different positions makes changing between the two programs very difficult.

Comments

• Follow up:

I found the problem on the toolbar button 18 icon changing.  For Autocad I had a lisp that updated the icon which is not needed in Bricscad.  Apparently Bricscad is 1 based on numbering toolbar buttons and Autocad is 0 based.

This discussion has been closed.