Resizing attributes within a block, eq. from textsize 40 to 30 (not the content)

Hi

I created a block with a attribute "room" and then the field "number". The text size is defined as 40 in the attribute.

I tried to change the size of the original blocks text size, but nothing happens in the rest of the inserted blocks. Nor if I change the text-style I used for the attribute.

If I dubble-click on the block, the attribute editor appears, and here I can one by one change the textsize of each attribute from 40 --> 30.

I quess there is a more faster way? or maybe this is a support request, as all of the issues in the helpfile regarding attributes only talsks about changing the content of the attribute and not the text size itself.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Mads Boserup Lauritsen

Comments

• You are looking for something like attsync or battman. I don't think these commands are available in BC.
    But you might give attredef.lsp a try. You can find it all over the WWW (here for instance).
    Please note that I haven't tested this lisp myself.

;;; DESCRIPTION
    ;;;
    ;;;   This program allows you to redefine a Block and update the
    ;;;   Attributes associated with any previous insertions of that Block.
    ;;;   All new Attributes are added to the old Blocks and given their
    ;;;   default values. All old Attributes with equal tag values to the new
    ;;;   Attributes are redefined but retain their old value. And all old
    ;;;   Attributes not included in the new Block are deleted.

• Oops, I forgot something. If you follow the link in my previous post you must click Versión 14.

• Some english lisp?

• As you may have guessed from the description quoted in my previous post attredef.lsp is English.

• Hi Roy

thx for the tip. I had it work on some attributes, but not all, Ill look into it when I have the time, but for now it solved my demand,

happy new year,

Mads

regarding the english lisp, some of the text appears in spanish, but it is only the "no block selected" issues etc.

This discussion has been closed.