extend command

I have a problem with the extend command. (working 2D on a plan) I CAN extend some lines but CANNOT extend some. I dont know what is special about these unextendable lines or what causes this problem. Please help.

Comments

• I assume you are not using version 2.2.007 (which is the latest). The EXTEND command had a bug in it in earlier versions and would not always work. They fixed this in the last release (sort of). It now always extends but if you pick 2 lines to extend to instead of extending to the nearest one (If both on the same side of the line you want to extend) or the one nearest the end of the line you pick (if lines to extend to are on each side of the line you want to extend) it now extends to the first line you picked. This may be intended. Somebody may think it makes more sence then the older way but I personnally dont.J Templeton

• I use the version 2.2.0025. is version 2.2.007 a later release than the one I use?

• Sorry. My type-o. I use version 2.2.0027 which is newest version and can be down loaded from this sight.

This discussion has been closed.