SOLPROF

How I can implement the command SOLPROF of AutoCad in Bricscad ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Solprof has not been implemented. It appears that it may never be added. I asked 18 months ago. Their response is below. The 3D part of Bricscad has understandably been back-burnered to allow for development of the more core aspects of the program. However, Bricsys has also never said what their plan is for the 3D environment or any timetable. Bricscad's 3D remains in the shadows.

[2009-01-07] FJ:
    There are no plans to implement any of the AutoCAD SOLxxx commands (SOLVIEW, SOLPROF, SOLDRAW)
    Kind regards,
    Ferdinand Janssens

• If anyone at Bricsys is tallying votes, I would also like to see solview, solprof, and soldraw implemented.

• Indeed SOLVIEW, SOLPROF and SOLDRAW should be implemented. With this basic 3D features, Academic Institutions can use Bricscad Professional version to teach their mechanical courses and this helps to generate so much more awareness of Bricscad.

• It appears that this has been solved in V11 Platinum.  It doesn't use the solview, solprof, and soldraw commands but accomplishes the same thing.

Now, my only wish is that it worked with solids in block references as well as solids.

This discussion has been closed.