truncated toolbars

I can't find anything else on this in the forum.

I added my acad menu toolbars,   seems that there is a random limit to the number of tools that show up on each.   My customize file shows say 15 tools,  only 10 show up on the sscreen.   The number of tools that appear varies from 3 to 10 depending on which toolbar.

Larger Icons would be real nice also,  I can hardly see what i have.

Jay Petersen

Comments

• Truncated toolbars:
    Seems like an import problem. Maybe your cui's contain elements that Bricscad cannot handle. You could try checking the cui-files with a text-editor.

Larger icons:
    Icon size is fixed at 16x16 pixels.

• I also made two new toolbars in briscad from scratch in an attempt to get all of my missing buttons.   I made one with four tools and got the next three on the screen.   I can get everything if I continue this process ....  very annoying

thanks

• I've got a similar thing happening with version 14. I've created a new toolbar and only one of 5 buttons is displayed. All looks right in the cui editor. I've also noticed that the list of macros changes significantly between menu and toolbar tabs?

Any ideas?
  • My problem is solved ... the truncated toolbar was caused by a minor bug in the CUI editor. It is related to macros in a partially loaded not seen in a toolbar in a different partially loaded cui. It occurs when reordering the buttons. The problem is small enough that I did not even bother trying to reproduce it. I was easily able to correct the toolbars in the CUI editor.

The 2nd issue is I need training :o/ Macros that do not have an assigned image cannot be placed on a toolbar.
This discussion has been closed.