Lisp encryptation

Do someone know the way to encrypt a lisp routine that works with Intellicad?

Comments

• what do you want to do? do you want to write lisp code and run it in on the command line, or do you really want to encrypt lisp code so that it is not recognizable to unauthorized persons. there are lisp texts that are available that generally cover "common" lisp. so far as i know, lisp is the only language to have an ANSI standard. i don't know of a reference that is particular to icad and available. i do know that some of the icad lisp functions don't work as the icad help says they are supposed to work. if you will clarify what you want to do i may or may not be able to help you. if you search the web for "the association of lisp users" you might find some helpful information.

• you can use an executable program, from old versions of AUTOCAD ===> PROTECT.EXE

• I need both of them; that means, programming lisp routines to run from the command line and the code not to be viewable from other people.

• Need a programto encrypt lisp routines to be used in the Icad enviroment....Thanks

• there are kelvinator, protect , loklisp available on the web.Intellicad can read encrypted lisp. see cadresource.com

This discussion has been closed.