Beta version?

I just downloaded and installed Bricscad V.10.4.12-2-en_US.deb. This should be a beta version with 30 days trial. My version is asking for a license key?!?

Comments

• Have you tried Bricscad (Linux) before?

Starting from version 10.4.9, our license manager has been activated.  As a result, your trial license might have expired.

If your 30 days trial has expired, installing a new version will not renew the trial period.

On first use, you should normally be queried for "Customer information", not a license key.

Just fill in your name (and optionally your Company) and hit OK.

After clicking OK, a trial license will be automatically activated.

An information dialog will appear how long your trial period is still valid.

Choose "Continue" to proceed.

The same information dialog will appear on every run until the trial period expires.

After that, you will be queried for a license key.

If your Bricscad (Linux) trial has expired, you can request a new trial key by mailing to backoffice@bricsys.com

• I have not used before the Bricscad, time expired license in 29 days, the I can work with new documents or editing documents, the problem is when I decided to keep me says "Failed to save the file I'm using .....", Linux Debian Lenny in a corporate network

• Johen, if the save problem happens always then it's caused by a configuration we don't support yet and we may not be able to look at it any time soon. If the problem happens with certain drawings please enter the problem drawing in a support request.

• i have sended an email and i dont have the new serial.... please when you guys will launch the definitive version?

thanks

P.S: i still want the beta key

This discussion has been closed.