Applications for Bricscad

It is nice to know that the Pro Version will be made available on the Linux Platform.

Next, if you browse the Bricsys Applications Category you find no offerings for the Linux platform. In real life these will be needed for Linux Bricscad. Hell, you would think by now that business would see the need for an alternative to the all powerful Microsoft Platform. Whatever happened to competition and the so called market place ? (Gets of soapbox) Anyway I hope this will be addressed sooner rather than later. Alternatively should Bricscad create an opportunity for Linux developers to do what Windows developers ignore ?

Bricscad is a very good Autocad Clone on the Linux platform. It can only get better. But lets take it a step further by supporting and encouraging a different mindset than our windows brethren. Supporting extensive import and export file formats is just one means of making Bricscad an extensible, broad Cad Platform. Providing some code for Gnome and Kde to show file previews is another (this being to provide us with the same features as Windows). But I hope you see what I mean. Lets innovate for Linux.