customize mouse buttons

Hello, this may be seen as a noob question, but i'm asking because i've got spanish Bcad and the english PDF user's guide (there's no other version). My problem is in using the right mouse button. I've always worked in Acad with RMB configured as 'enter', whether the command is introduced via the command line or just repeating the last command if no one is typed. And with an object selected, RMB will repeat last command if no command is typed. So, RMB will always be 'enter'. But in Bcad, i don't know how to configure RMB the same as in Acad. It ignores every command typed at the command line (and this is embarrasing for me because i enter every command with keys) displaying when pressed a pop-up menu from which you select the option required (but no option referred to the command typed). Also i used to place the snap options pop-up at the Central Mouse Button. Where is the line at the config menu to change mouse behaviour? The solution desired is as follows:

command typed at command line -----> RMB (enter) -----------> select objects (if no one is selected) or choose option (if object is selected)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.