Unusual Actions in V11.3.5-1

How are you finding the new release ? After installation I came across some very unusual toolbar actions. One example is hitting the properties command on its toolbar. The toolbar vanished instead of the properties toolbox appearing. The new release has some nice features that I am sure we will appreciate. I want to use it but have come across a few show stoppers - what have you found ?

Comments

• Yup, menu/toolbar names are scrambled-envolking the properties box gets me the standard menu...etc

• Hello,

Yes, anything that should open / toggle the properties dialog opens / toggles the standard bar instead (ctrl+1, _properties, double-clicking an entity, menu Modify>Properties etc.). I could probably live with that, but I need to figure out how to access the properties. Is there any other command which would indeed start the properties, and could possibly be applied to the ctrl+1 shortcut?

Thank You!

• I have also found that toobars are scrambled. ALT+F2 is the shortcut for the Command Bar, but instead toggles the Properties Bar.

Not the end of the world, but looking forward to a fix before I can train on Bricscad Linux.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!