Xref paths - a question for the developers

I'm having problems with relative and absolute xref paths in the Bricsnet Intellicad version, and I need to know how these are going to work in future versions of Intellicad, before I spend a lot of time setting up xref structures. My problems are as follows:Bricsnet Intellicad does not support "Absolute" xref paths:"\Ourserver\C\Projects\Thisproject\Plans\Thisfile.dwg"This is supported in some of the other distributions of Intellicad, such as Cadopia's or CMS.Bricsnet Intellicad does support "Relative" Xref paths:"Plans\Thisfile.dwg"A relative path cannot be entered in the xref dialog, but it can be done with (entmod) using lisp:(setq en1(entget(tblobjname "block" "Thisfile")))(setq en1(subst (cons 3 "Plans\Thisfile.dwg")(assoc 3 en1)en1))(entmod en1)This method does, however, not work with the Cadopia or CMS releases (they do not support relative paths at all).Both methods are valid (and much used) in Autocad, and both methods are an option to me.I need to know what methods are going to be supported in future releases of Bricsnet Intellicad, before I start setting up a large project using relative paths. As I understand it, the future releases of Bricsnet, Cadopia and CMS will be based on the same source (unlike now). I am worried the support for "Relative" paths is going to get lost, especially since it is a "Hidden" feature in Bricsnet Intellicad.Please provide an answer..Thanks.