_matchprop to text

Please, somebody now how: 
 to matchprop the length of a text from an other, but easy as I do with Acad2000LT? Shouldn't possible to choice each prop. as defoult? (color, layer, length, char., format.... 
I use a lot of boxes with text and free notes on dwg and to a fast better format I need to operate like the old software.

Comments

• I am just wondered: the problem is if I try to use my dwg made with Acad2000LT, that is BC does not accept all the machprop and it does not change the space of interline.... sob!

• Again! If I do a leader with text (on BC), than change the length (instead of zero), than I need matchprop this leader to other... the length is not acquired.... I must work on every leader with text! I need to semplificate it!

•  Buongiorno,
    è normale che con BC volendo copiare le proprietà da un testo ad un altro, quest'ultimo ne assuma:
    stile (altezza-ampiezza-inclinazione), livello, colore, ma non la giusificazione?
    Con cad2000lt mi si cambia anche la giustificazione, è possibile operare su qualche impostazione? Non ho trovato nulla nel forum nè nelle opzioni ma magari è più semplice di quanto creda! grazie....

risposta:
    VK: It is impossible to copy justification of texts using MATCHPROP. The behaviour is fully compatible with AutoCAD.

replica/reply:
    Grazie, ciò significa che passando a BC dovremo fare più passaggi per copiare la giustificazione e la larghezza di riga, mentre con AC2000LT è possibile con un solo clic di "matchprop".
    Per cambiare a più testi la giustificazione e la larghezza della riga consiglio di selezionarli e modificare tramite la finestra di proprietà contemporaneamente per ogni voce necessaria./

Thanks, that means: if we will use BC, we need to do more operations to copy justification of text and the width of the row, instead by AC2000LT is possible with a click alone.
    Should be useful to change the justification and the width-row to several texts: select them and by the window of "properties" to change every necessary item.

• [UTC 05:49 2011-05-06] VK: MATCHPROP in AutoCAD copies justification of MTEXTs and justification of TEXTs is not copied. It has been scheduled to fix.
This discussion has been closed.