Plot colors in Bricscad / AutoCAD

Hi,one of our customer is reporting that they get different colors while plotting from Bricscad and AutoCAD. Same dwg, same ctb file, same plotter. Why it can be different colors?They told me, that for example the color red in Bricscad is not the same red like in AutoCAD (on the paper).Does someone have the same experience or an explanation?ThanksMustafa Kocatürkbelow software GmbH

Comments

• Hello,

Could you please file a Support Request for this one and add both the .dwg and the .ctb used. We can then compare the plotted output and check for color differences.

Kind regards,

Ferdinand Janssens

•  Hello Ferdinand,

Could you please share the result of this analysis ?
    We've received today a request from a customer who couldn't have the same result in BricsCAD when trying to load his AutoCAD CTB file.

TIA,
    Miguel
  • Hello Miguel,
    please understand that the user forum is for communication among BricsCAD users,
    it is not the place to contact BricsCAD support analysts or developers.
    It would be horribly inefficient if everyone at BricsCAD would be monitoring, investigating and replying to forum posts, in parallel.
    To overcome this, we created the support request pages, where the posts are assigned in a well-structured,
    dedicated system to a suitable analyst, with well-controlled follow-up.

Which is e.g. why Ferdinand above here asked to file a support request...

Please use the support request pages if you are looking for a reply from someone of the BricsCAD staff.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Hans De Backer

•  Oops!  Sorry, Hans.

I can file a support request, for sure.  I was incidentaly replacing a customer who felt umcomfortable in his english for requesting the information.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.