Feature Request

Not sure about using Facebook, but I request a simple but very useful feature. File previews. I would love to see Bricscad liase with KDE to deliver file previews of all our dwg files. I have hundreds. There must be a better way to manage and view all of our data.

It seems we are stuck in the past, working on old software release models. Working with Opensource has the power to blow apart this very limited vision. Just imagine being able to generate quality drawings and export them to svg.

Comments

• Interesting. We are working on technology that no other CAD company has today and it is about managing your files AND your data. I understand your worry, but believe me we are not stuck in the past, we are investing in R& D to offer you the tools of tomorrow, so different from tools of the past and it  goes beyond MAINSTREAM CAD, if you know what I mean. We are organizing an international conference in Brussels on Oct. 4,5 and 6. Things will see daylight then. I'm almost sure you will like it. All becomes available for WIndows, LINUX. And MAc will follow soon.

erik

• Hello Erik,

The members of the Architecturals forum are asking a response from you about

the future of Architecturals.

Thanx for a response in this forum.

R.STAS

This discussion has been closed.