Selecting problems too

When I'm trying to select with selecting box, program throws message. "Selecting point is outside limits. please select another point [ok]" I tryed to change some settings before that, but i catn find what it could be. Intellicad is using only inches and I have to use metric system. I cant find where this setting is. This is my second day in hell... I've used before only Micrografx Designer. After this simply program Intellicad seems wery heavy and stupid.Mika Vanhala, Finland

Comments

• Hi Mika,The problems you are facing not errors, but can be solved in the Drawing Settings."When I'm trying to select with selecting box, program throws message. "Selecting point is outside limits. please select another point"In IntelliCAD you can set Limits for each drawing, optionally you can prevent that anything is drawn outside these limits. This is what happens in your drawing.Go to DRAWING SETTINGS in the SETTINGS menu and choose the COORDINATE INPUT tab, then select LIMITS from the CHANGE SETTINGS FOR drop down list. Adjust the limits if needed and uncheck the DISALLOW INPUT BEYOND LIMITS to avoid the 'selecting point is outside limits' problem."Intellicad is using only inches and I have to use>metric system. I cant find where this setting is."Choose the DRAWING UNITS tab page on the DRAWING SETTINGS dialog window and select DECIMAL as the UNIT TYPE.Regards,Louis

This discussion has been closed.