Useability Features

Mandriva 2010 Spring.

Two features I miss on my Bricscad 11.3.16 are firstly getting the program to open with my interface settings still in place from my last open session.  Each time I open Bricscad I drag the Properties dialogue from its default position to my preferred position (on the left of the screen). Secondly I badly need a means of setting the print preview dialogue to permanently save the settings I use. Each time I print I have to start afresh- drag the preview box out and scale the drawing so that it is visible. This is very time consuming and not suitable for serious drafting.

What has been your experience ?

Comments

• +1 i have the same problem!  Interface settings are not saved completely. No permanent setting for two monitor support.

• Yes, the program always opens with the command line visible and the properties windows docked - the MDI redesign seems to be still work in progress...

•  same here. I would like to increase permanently print  preview scale, but I have had no luck until now
  •  same here. I would like to increase permanently print  preview scale, but I have had no luck until now

• Alas even in V12 we still have this annoying feature. The Print Preview box opens to a small default window requiring the user to move it to a suitable location on the screen, scale the drawing and drag the window out to suit. Here we have three operations that should be done automatically. We badly need the print dialogue to save these settings. I hope the "save changes to layout" will do this in the near future. 

This discussion has been closed.