Plotten auf HP DesignJet 500 42 mit HPGL2 Card

Hallo,

<p>Ich möchte Pläne auf einem HP DesignJet 500 42 mit HPGL 2 Card plotten. Ohne eine Fehlermeldung werden aber nur Teile der Zeichnung (nur die Farben ohne Striche) gedruckt, außerdem ein falsches Format. Installiert ist der übliche Treiber von HP für Windows 7 64 bit (hpdj510wx64glen), der problemlos unter AutoCad 2010 lt funktioniert.. <br />    </p><p>Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen? </p>

Comments

• Translated:

Hello,

I want to plot plans on an HP DesignJet 500 42 2 card with HPGL. Without an error message, but only parts of the drawing (only the colors without dashes) are printed, also in a valid format. Installs the standard HP drivers for Windows 7 64-bit (hpdj510wx64glen) that works easily with AutoCad lt 2010 ..

Can someone help me?

• If you file a SR there is a hint at the bottom of the form:
    - Try to reproduce printing problems with the generic HPGL2 driver delivered with Windows, and not using a pc3.
    It may be worth trying this.
  • ...It may be worth changing this guideline. Windows no longer comes with a generic hpgl2 driver.
     The reason for not using pc3 is simply to eliminate possible factors. Taking a new profile and a new drawing, and not using a ctb is also a way to eliminate factors and simplify the scenario.

One thing I would check here is the SHADEMODE value. Each viewport has its own shademode and SHADEMODE greatly affects how something is printed.
  • zu erst mal danke den herren

@Gebbinck: ich habe bereits versucht, die unter windows vorgeschlagenen treiber zu nutzen. hier wird der auftrag zwar im plotmenü angezeigt, aber nicht an den plotter weitergeschickt.. (mit dem treiber von hp beginnt zumindenstens der plott)

@van Heuverzwyn: shademode ist in allen ansichts-fenstern auf 2d-drahtmodell gestellt..
  • translation:

first time to thank the men

@ Gebbinck: I have already tried to use the driver under windows proposed.
    Although this is the order shown in the plot menu, but not forwarded to the plotter .. (With the driver of hp starts at least peace of plott)

@ Van Heuverzwyn:'s shade mode in all viewing windows on 2d wireframe made ​​..
This discussion has been closed.