ver 3.1xx Hatch bugs?

I just got through downloading and installing the latest version of Intellicad in a folder separate from ver. 2.1. Everything appears to work O.K. except for the Hatch Patterns. When I do an Insert>Hatch>Patterns, I get a listing of the patterns but no patterns are shown. I also get a permanently greyed out O.K. button.The 'Patterns" folder was created on install and all of the .sld files are present. Changes made to the Tools>Options>Paths/Files area have no effect. Is anyone else having a similar problem? I use Win 98 SE. I was not asked for an installation key on install but I do own my current version 2.1 and was expecting to download a 2.x upgrade not a 3.x upgrade.Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Yes, I found the same problem. To fix it, I uninstalled v3.1, reinstalled v27 copied the "Patterns" folder to a temporary location. Then I uninstalled v.27, installed v3.1, deleted the "Patterns" folder, moved the copied patterns folder to the Intellicad folder and changed the path in the tools/options to read "C:\Program files\Bricsnet\Intellicad\Patterns"I think the files shipped with the program were defective. This fix works for me.Good Luck.

• Yup! Looks like a Bricsnet screwup. Took the advice of Tony and it worked like a charm. I had ver. 2.1 installed in parallel so I just nuked the 3.1 Pattern folder and copied the 2.1 Pattern folder to the 3.1 location. Everything works fine. Be advised, everyone that downloads the 3.1 upgrade, copy your exiting Pattern folder somewhere and then copy it back to your 3.1 install location. Should fix any Hatch problems. Thanks - Tom B.

• Upon futher inspection, the 3.1 hatches do work, but the thumnails don't show up in the dialog box (for the folks at Bricsnet so they can fix this).

• the slides were a screwup indeed. They should have been the same slides as before, but they got converted to ascii, and ruined. In the update they will be correctsander, bricsnet

This discussion has been closed.