MTEXT in version 3.1.0001

It seems that the Mtext command has taken a step back in time and is now back to the state it was before the previous fix. When typing within the MTEXT dialogue box the text is too large to be readable. Does anyone know of a workaround?

Comments

• In the past if you zoomed in on MTEXT so that it was filled the screen then it would be that high in the editor. If you zoomed out so that the MTEXT was so small it was illedgable it would be just that small in the editor (I was told by Support this was a feature some guy worked hard to make just so but they agreed it was a bad idea). Is this what you are experiencing? Mine works fine in this area but they still have not fixed the problem where MTEXT of a set height will change its hieight after using the editor even if you dont want it to or tell it to (look at the height of MTEXT on the entity properties screen and then enter the editor and click OK - you dont need to change anything - and look at the new height). Another bug they have known about for along time but dont feel the need to address.

• Thanks for the reply, unfortunately no matter how far I zoom in the text is too large to read in the dialogue box, might be because I am working in metric, using text in model space at 50mm high. Worked okay in last version but not anymore. I agree with your second point, the text still changes it's height.

This discussion has been closed.