Misplacing object (propertiy) Z ccordinate?

I am using Bricscad V12.2.12 and have observed that different objects showz different Z coordinate even if they are all at same height.

If i draw a polygon og a rectangle on what I beleive is 0,0,0 8or other coordinate with Z value of 0 (zero) and a line at same level, I get the polygon on Elevation -21.5 and the line Z value on 0.

Is there something I have overlooked or is there a bug.

The Elevation in Settings is set to 0.

The elevation and Z value is not exactly the same words, but shouldn't they be the same?

Comments

• I had this issue some time ago (in an earlier version) and this was the reply to my SR-

"We recently found that such a problem can occur with copy/pasting when copied entities have non-zero lineweight and the system variable lwdisplay is on. We are working on this issue."

It says it was fixed, but still happens occasionally/rarely (the 'z' of an entity moves just fractionally off 0) and I 'flatten' everything in the drawing and it's ok again.

Not frequent enough to notice how or when the problem actually arrives.

• @ Svend:
    Check your UCSORG setting (or switch the UCS back to WORLD and try again).
  • It seems to be something with the UCSORG.

It shows -21.5 as described in original posting.

I will have to find out how to change that, without changing the whole drawing.

Thanks so far.

• It seems to be something with the UCSORG.

It shows -21.5 as described in original posting.

I will have to find out how to change that, without changing the whole drawing.

Thanks so far.

This discussion has been closed.