3D Modeling training

I'm recording some training video for our customers to explain them "direct modeling" in BricsCAD.

Coming from an feature/history based 3D CAD It's not easy for me to understand the correct use of constraints in this environment. Often BricsCAD "stretches" my models in a wrong/unexpected way (especially when working with tangent faces on cylinder surfaces). Is there any training material on 3D modeling in BricsCAD?

Thanks!

Daniele 

Comments

•  Hello Daniele,

Thank you for sharing these nice videos.

We recorded our training video on variational direct modeling for BricsCAD V12 (also valid for V13):

• Thank you for those videos. I've also watched the Bricsys video on direct modeling. It looks great in the videos. But on my computer it works impossibly slowly, even when modeling just a single rectangular solid. Can anyone give me tips about any settings that might affect that, or tell me how fast a machine is needed to use the direct modeler? I can make even complex models with no delay in Sketchup, but it would be much better to be able to do it in Bricscad and then use the model to create drawings.
This discussion has been closed.