ACAD Text

Is it possible to get the text, that are in ACAD drawings, 1 to 1 in ICAD.If i work with ACAD drawings (14 / 2000) all textlines are bigger or smaller. So i must edit all, to get a correct drawing. I use version 022 with the fonds that i have downloaded from Bricsnet. All time the same. Problems also with objects that are not a block.Thanks for help, hope :-))

Comments

• Is my question so idiotic that nobody replys?Or got no other this problem?What is with Bricsnet?Need really help.Best regardsMartell

• Theree seems to be little activity in the forum lately. Everyone is waiting for the new release. As to your question, it could be that no one else has experienced the problem. This means that there may be something defective in the drawing you are working with. The other thing is that you may not be working in the same scale as was intended for the original.

• Could also be that you dont have the same fonts.I tried creating some text in A2000 and opened it in 2.20027 and the text seems OK to me. If I put a hor line at top and bottom they are still there in both .Tried both SXH and TTF.Sorry cant help

This discussion has been closed.