New features in BricsCAD V13

Hi all,
I am new to working with Brikskad.
While only study in the trial version. But much has been like. Especially direct modeling.

But there were some issues:
1) Why Linux does not work with X-Solis and X-Hardware (But the price I noticed the same (Linux, Windows)) ?
2) Will the store in the BricsCAD application (ease of use) chose to try, buy, or other rights (such as ads show) ?
3) Why is it so difficult for developers (registration is confirmed)?
4) How to disable the Help menu in the quick navigation?
5) Will the license for home use (hobby for example)?
I think this is a very advance your product on the market users.
6) Why did you choose VBA not like Java or Python?
7) Will it be possible in the next version of a more dynamic configuration selection BricsCAD (flexible price of the product)

I Think that all.
                      Thank you. Your Vlad Moskalev.

английский
русский
украинский
How to disable the Help menu in the quick navigation?
английский
русский
украинский
How to disable the Help menu in the quick navigation? 
5)

Comments

• <

div>

<

blockquote class="Quote UserQuote">

Hi all,
    I am new to working with Brikskad.
    While only study in the trial version. But much has been like. Especially direct modeling.

But there were some issues:
    1) Why Linux does not work with X-Solis and X-Hardware (But the price I noticed the same (Linux, Windows)) ?
    2) Will the store in the BricsCAD application (ease of use) chose to try, buy, or other rights (such as ads show) ?
    3) Why is it so difficult for developers (registration is confirmed)?
    4) How to disable the Help menu in the quick navigation?
    5) Will the license for home use (hobby for example)?
    I think this is a very advance your product on the market users.
    6) Why did you choose VBA not like Java or Python?
    7) Will it be possible in the next version of a more dynamic configuration selection BricsCAD (flexible price of the product)

I Think that all.
                          Thank you. Your Vlad Moskalev.
  •  Meu Amigo, aguardo pelo X-Solids e X-hardware no Linux, é desanimador, somos totalmente contra pirataria e amamos o Linux e também defendemos as empresas que se importam com o mesmo, mas é uma pena, que tenhamos de ficar sempre para trás, reconhecemos que a Bricsys tem feito muito mais que do que esperamos, mas por favor, não nos deixe para trás! Sou Técnico Mecânico dai a importância de X-hardware e X-solids...
    imageCaptura de tela de 2013-02-09 01:46:45.png
  •  Eu encontrei X-solids no menu:
    Mechanical -> New Component
    Mechanical -> Standard Part

Show de bola, meus alunos estão enviando vários pedidos de licença acadêmica!
    Ubuntu 12.10 +
    Bricscad Version 13.1.19. +
    Cursor QUAD +

Muito obrigado desenvolvedores do Bricscad! É um imenso prazer poder contribuir divulgando tão excelente software com preço justo e democrático para estudantes, empresas e professores!

• This was recently a support request of mine.  According to the support answer that I had received, X-Solids is not available on Linux as it is too dependant on Microsoft/Windows technology, however X-Hardware is available, and as has been mentioned above by others, it can be found under the Mechanical menu:

To obtain the X-Hardware, follow these steps:

1. Mechanical -> New Component
    2. Mechanical -> Standard Part
    3. The X-Hardware dialogue appears and you can now select your parts.

For the second piece of X-Hardware, start the above at step 2.
  •  Obrigado Scott McKenzie.

X... fiz confusão, então a opção que indiquei na verdade é X-HARDWARE, bom, aqui para o curso mecânica vai ser muito útil, é uma pena que vocês criem este ciclo vicioso de desenvolvimento no SO$$$ que de alguma forma criam e ficam dependentes deste utópico "Padrão de SO", veja a Valve, pulando fora desta canoa furada! assim como o Bricscad não é apenas uma alternativa ao outro $$$CAD, que se é ou foi um PADRÃO, é justamente porque professores só divulgavam este aos seus alunos, mas isso mudou, e vai mudar se depender da minha indicação. 
    Hoje o Bricscad é um substituo à Altura, desta forma o Linux também se mostra como um excelente substituto ao outro SO$$$, a lógica é que fica fácil comprar qualquer software, aplicativo dada a economia de se utilizar Software Livre.
    De qualquer forma agradeço o esclarecimento da dúvida, o casamento de Bricscad + Ubuntu Linux está sendo bem aceito na escola onde dou aula, estamos usando a versão acadêmica, ótima tacada permitir o uso do Bricscad em instituições de ensino!  afastamos o FANTASMA da pirataria, estou muito feliz e agradeço também aos desenvolvedores do Bricscad pela atenção dada a comunidade Livre, espero que tenham um ótimo retorno por seus esforços! Um dia desejo ver uma versão tão boa e completa para Ubuntu Linux quanto a do outro SO$$$ das janelas....
  • This doesn't work for me.

[code]
    To obtain the X-Hardware, follow these steps:

1. Mechanical -> New Component
    2. Mechanical -> Standard Part
    3. The X-Hardware dialogue appears and you can now select your parts.
    [/code]

On a fresh installation of Ubuntu 12.04.3LTS and fresh installation of Bricscad 13.2.11-1 all I get is this:

[code]
    Unable to recognize command "XHARDWARE". Please try again.
    [/code]

I have a BricsCad Platinum license installed.

This discussion has been closed.