Copy Command - Vector Mode

I have one user having an issue while in the copy command it automatically enters into the vector mode. any idea what is causing this?

Comments

• Perhaps the user is confused by this prompt?:
    Enter base point: mOde/:
    Does the user click a point or press enter?

• Rob,

I would check how the user is running the command. Perhaps they are using a custom toolbar, LISP, or VBA to run the copy command. If this has an extra Enter in it, which would mean that the command automatically ends up in displacement vector mode.

Regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts

• The user is not running any special LISP or VBA files. This will actually happen while in the move command as well. Each time the command is selected from the toolbar.
  • I am having the same problem.  Is there a way to disable vector displacement mode?
  •  I can get mine into Vector (Displacement mode) if I hit enter key once to complete the selection and then again to accept the default suggestion on the command line of .  Is it possible that the user is right clicking twice in rapid succession after choosing the entities?
  •  Dear Scott
    Can you ask your client to send his User Profile? Choose User Profile Manager in the Tools menu, then select the current profile (the one with the marker) and click the Export button.
    Regards
  • I have one user having an issue while in the copy command it automatically enters into the vector mode. any idea what is causing this?

I have just started having this problem with the switch from V13 to V15.  It's a problem for me in copy and move.  No problem with V13 at all.

Any idea how to overcome this?  Is there a way to disable vector displacement mode? 

Thanks!
    Jeff
  •  I think I figured out my problem.  Looks like it might be my mouse!  Have a new one coming tomorrow, hopefully that'll fix it.

Jeff
This discussion has been closed.