Continuous crashes in V13.2.5 x64 and V13.2.6 x64

I am experiencing various crashes today on a brand new machine (Win7) with these versions. I first installed 13.2.6 x64 and after several crashes I have downgraded to 13.2.5 x64 in the hope that it will solve the problem.

It seems that the crashes are related to wxgui.dll and ntdll.dll

I am attaching the crash report also.

Could someone give me a hand? I am getting crazy in here....

Comments

• I'm having crashes with V13.2.6 x64 also.  In my case Bricscad stops working and I have to close the program.  No crash report is generated.

wxgui.dll is a Bricscad file.  The "gui" indicates that this may be video related.  What brand of video card are you running?  Are your video drivers updated?

One other possibility on a new computer is memory.  I just rebuilt two computers here.  One has an MSI motherboard.  The memory was major brand and passed 8 hours of Memtest x86 with no errors.  Running in Windows 7 I get several blue screens a day.  Changing to a different brand memory fixed the problem with the MSI computer.  I moved the problem memory to the other computer, which has an Asus motherboard, and had about one blue screen per day on that system.
  • Emanuel, please file a support request.

Wxgui is not related to anything video related but to dialogs.
  • I have posted a SR to Bricsys giving them the problem dwg file also.

It may be possibly that the files have something inside that couse the crashes. The videocards we have on our HP machines are Nvidia NVS 510 and we've updated the video drivers to date. I really don't know what to do more as the problem persists. What is stranger than this is that I have users with the exact configurations that have no problems.

This discussion has been closed.