Problems to print with shading options

I've Bricscad Versión 13.1.14 crear id 41822 revisión 28381, installed on Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS x64. 
My hardware is Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz × 2  and graphics Quadro FX 2700M/PCIe/SSE2, my machine is Dell Precision M6400.
My problem is that can not printer with shading options, only can with wireframe style (although another style is selected)

Anybody know something about this bug

Thank you

Comments

• It is an old issue, never worked in the Linux version and probably not going to be solved any time soon.
    This is what I was told in a reply to SR.
  • Shadeplot seems to work in 13.2.11.
    If this feature is of importance to you, consider updating. I did not have the time yet to test the new release thoroughly, so I can't tell you whether it is wise to do so on a production system. But my first impression is rather good, despite the somewhat turbulent release process...
  • You can only print full wire frame of a 3D model, I am using 13.2.11. shade plot with hidden lines removed does not work and currently there is no date for a fix.

• Knut Hohenberg

I think that your problems can be for the graphics card. Do you remember that don't work with dual graphics?

Thank you very much and congratulation to Bricsys people per this software

• Victor
    You can print a rendered image, but you can't print to PDF or any physical printer a 3D model view, lines only, with hidden lines removed like those needed in technical papers.
  • @Victor
    funny, I could swear I checked this when 13.1.19 (english) came out and found it not to work... but all the better.
    @Eitan
    I checked with 13.2.11, and it is possible to get a hidden line shade plot in this release. But shadeplot always seems to produce pixel output, so for technical drawings, flatshot is the way to go.
This discussion has been closed.