Listing Bearing and Distance for a line V13

Hi, hopefully this is a simple question to answer. I was trying to use the list command to give me the bearing and distance for a line and it doesn't show it in the pop-up menu. I know there is a way around this. I was using V7 and it showed it when using the list command. Anyone know how to make that happen in V13? I've been looking all over Options but haven't come across it yet. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Use the LIST command, which shows the entity info in the Prompt History window, or select the line, then read the Length and Angle field in the Properties Bar. If the Properties Bar is not open yet, double click the line.

• Note also:
    1. In Bricscad the DIST command gives angle and actual distance (not just X and Y offset as in less user-friendly DWG cad programs).
    2. In v13, if you hover over an endpoint of a selected line, its distance and angle appear as blue dimensions and text next to the line.
  •  "In v13, if you hover over an endpoint of a selected line, its distance and angle appear as blue dimensions and text next to the line."
    Please notice that this is only true if the DYNMODE system variable is ON (= has a positive value). You can toggle the status of this variable by clicking the DYN field in the Status Bar.
  • you could use following Lisp code

beardist(2).lsp

This discussion has been closed.