Disappearing status bar and crosshairs

I came here to see if anyone else but me has experienced intermittent disappearing crosshairs when placing infinite lines, or a disappearing status bar.   I searched "disappearing" on the forum, and found  numerous people reporting other items which disappear.   I've observed these problems with version 13.2.9 and 13.2.10 on two different machines, one running Windows 7 Pro (32 bit) and the other  XP Pro (32 bit).  Each machine runs a different brand of video card (ATI and NVIDIA), so it doesn't appear to be hardware related.  

I run crosshairs at 100% of screen width so I can easily locate my cursor in a large drawing.   When the problem occurs, I have found that switching to a much lower percentage, allows me to at least tell where the infinite line is going to be placed.  Restarting the program does not always correct either issue (crosshairs or missing status bar).

Bricsys support says this problem doesn't exist.  I sent them a screenshot.  In the picture, the horizontal crosshair is clearly visible.  The vertical crosshair is no where to be seen.   I knew the vertical crosshair was supposed to be near the center of the screen, because I got intermittent glimpses of it as I dragged it across the snaps on a rectangle I had placed near the center of the screen. 

The problems don't appear to related to the drawing.  Today I can open the same drawing, and I can see the vertical crosshairs just fine.