Print Dialog / Plot area box truncated.
Options for:
Limits / Layout
Window
Not visible.
Pls refer attached.

Comments

• Wowow...??
    The first thing I can think of is that this looks as if somehow the enforced minimal height has not been enforced.
    When vertically resizing the print dialog, the boxes that shrink/expand are
    - Plot area (at the left side)
    - Number of copies and Print to File (at the right)
    In the attached screenshot, all these boxes have been shrunk beyond their minimum height.
    I have just tried to achieve this in several ways but did not (yet?) succeed. We would be very interested to know how this can be done.
    Meanwhile, does the problem go away by increasing the height of the dialog?
    Upon closing the dialog, the most recently used size is stored, so next time it opens it should remain OK.
    And on the other hand, if it has been saved with an improper height, it will remain like that till it is resized.
    Probably the reason this problem does not occur on your x64 version is that x86 and x64 versions store their settings separately.
  • The problem turns out to be:

Not Bricscad, but the small screen on the netbook (on which the 32bit version is installed).

I should have clarified this in OP.

Print Dialog box is slightly larger than screen, and cannot be sized larger.

(Curiously, v13 displays in it's entirety)

Fortunately, most all CAD work done on this minimalist machine is out of town, where I plug it into a “real” monitor, and yes, entire print dialog is displayed.

PS: workarounds are to create a VIEW, and print it, or:

PLOT (Detailed plot configuration) whereby you can opt for Window, and define same normally.

Regards all

This discussion has been closed.