Subject: No menus No toolbars lisp/command

Is there a command or a lisp function that will automatically remove all menus, toolbars, alias and even keyboard shortcuts (or apply my own over the top)? I need to do this everytime I load Icad (icad.lsp) and instead load my menus (maybe even my toolbars, aliases and keyboard shortcuts).Also once these menus are set where is the info kept? Is it in the REGISTRY or an .INI file in WINDOWS folder?Thankyou in advance.Andreas Vasiliou(Adelaide - Australia)av@computersupport.itgo.com

Comments

• icad menus are stored in registry HKCU under bricsnet/intellicad key. customize/reset eliminates menus.(command "menuload" "replacingmenu.icm")replaces the loaded menu. An mnu just gets added. It's on the agenda to complete the functionality so that both icm and mnu have partial and full commandline loadregards, sander

• Thanks for that Sander. It works fine. Now what about a lisp to replace orjust get rid of alias, keyboard and toolbars?Also, how do you hide 3d wireframe lines in a paperspace viewport?Best regards,av@computersupport.itgo.com

This discussion has been closed.