Block file version?

Im having some problems with blocks containing bhatches. As the autosave only saves in R14 am I correct in assuming that blocks also are saved in R14 when exported. If so why? Also why is autosave R14?An internal block with associative hatch can be exploded and stretched, but as soon as you export the block to file this is not possible.

Comments

• Having investigated a little on my own Ithink its strange. If I make a drawing with only a square with associative hatch in it, I can save it, close it, open it, and stretch it no problems.But if I make a new empty drawing and load the first one as a block and explode it. Then the hatch can not be stretched.If I explode the block in the second drawing and delete the hatch ,the scratchpad tells me associative object removed.

• SorryStill 2.2.0027

• Re: Block file version? Date Posted: Feb 15, 2002 5:10 AM » Reply >As the autosave only saves in R14 am I correct in assuming that blocks also are >saved in R14 when exported. If so why? Also why is autosave R14?Autosave should be 2000. It will change. >An internal block with associative hatch can >be exploded and stretched, but as soon as you export the block to file this is not possibleit's a problem with insert block from file. I just verified this.regards, sander

This discussion has been closed.