imprimir en pdf, Print pdf

Buenos dias, quisiera preguntar, si se puede imprimir, en PDF, en blanco y negro entidades que se han dibujado en Color Verdadero (RGB?) y no en uno de los 255 de la paleta.

Good morning, I would ask, if you can print, PDF, black and white entities are drawn in True Color (RGB?[code]PASTE CODE HERE[/code]) and not one of the 255 paddle.

Comments

• Buenas tardes,
    Pues acabo de hacer la prueba y no, no se puede. Imprime en color.
    Y ya aprovechando el hilo, ¿le funciona el comando publicar al elegir formato de salida *.pdf?
  • no termino de usar publicar. Cada vez que lo intento me surge un problema y no pierdo tiempo en solucionarlo, con lo cual vuelvo al metodo tradicional. Pero retomando lo del pdf.... que va. No parece que pueda elegirlo desde la configuracion de pagina previamente creada y guardada en la plantilla..... Creo que no se como funciona....voy a tratar de investigar en el dia de hoy... y te comento.

not quite used to publish. Every time I try, I encounter a problem and do not waste time in solving it, which I return to the traditional method. But back to what the pdf .... it goes. Can not seem to choose it from the settings page previously created and saved in the template ..... I do not know how it works .... I'll try to investigate the evolution of ... and I commented.

• No se si lo he entendido. Has dibujado entidades asignándoles un color RGB y quieres imprimirlas en blanco y negro, ¿es eso?
    Pues no lo se, yo he hecho el proceso inverso: dibujar en un color de la paleta e imprimir en uno RGB, pero al revés...
    ¿No te es posible pasar los colores RGB a otros de la paleta?
  • D.R.C., Sí. Es exactamente eso. Quiero un resultado impreso en blanco y negro, (no escala de grises) pero quiero mantener el dibujo en RGB (en realidad son unos detalles del cajetin, donde vienen logos de empresas que nos dan sus colores....).

Al poner todas las "plumillas" en negro a la hora de imprimir en pdf, las entidades dibujadas en RGB (color verdadero) no siguen la orden de todo negro. O no soy capaz de hacerlo yo

D.R.C., Yes is exactly that. I want a printed result in black and white (no grayscale) but I want to keep drawing in RGB (actually some details of the housing, where logos of companies come give us your colors ....).

By putting all the "pens" in black when printing to pdf, entities drawn in RGB (true color) do not follow the order of all black. Or am I not able to do

• Hi Antonio,

A work around to print a drawing containing true colour (RGB) is to convert it to using a STB instead of CTB plotstyle.

Steps to convert to from CTB to STB are:
    • Use _CONVERTCTB to map across an existing CTB file to STB. Select the CTB that you wish to use.
    • Use _CONVERTPSTYLES to convert your current drawing to use an STB. When prompted select the STB file created in the previous step.
    • In _PLOT select the same STB file.
    The above was previously noted by Patrik in this post https://forum.bricsys.com/discussion/11733 . See reply No 6.

This procedure works because a drawing set to use STB allows you to set the plot style independently of the objects colour. However repeating this process on multiple drawings would be quite laborious. As it is likely that this type of dwg has been generated from another CAD application, you would preferably go back to the source and  ask them to export using ACAD colour table.

Best regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts

• Actually, Looks like Roy posted a LISP solution. See posts 7 & 8 of

https://forum.bricsys.com/discussion/11733

Best regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts

• Al poner todas las "plumillas" en negro a la hora de imprimir en pdf, las entidades dibujadas en RGB (color verdadero) no siguen la orden de todo negro. O no soy capaz de hacerlo yo

¿Y si a la hora de imprimir el PDF en papel lo imprimes en escala de grises? ¿O necesitas tener el PDF en blanco y negro?
This discussion has been closed.