Toolmaker 2D block library for BricsCAD

We design and build progressive stamping dies. Does anyone know of a third party software that will run in BricsCAD and give us 2D blocks of screws, dowel, counter bored holes, springs, and etc? 

Thanks

Comments

•  I have routine that draws shcs, dowels, tapped holes etc.
    I have not ported yet for bricscad,  if a price range in the $300 range would be worth it to you I will take the time to do so.  All of my programs have a 30 day trial.

•  Rodney,

Sorry, I did not get back to you earlier. Along with the screws, dowels, and etc. does your routine do hole charts? I am interested in Bricscad V-14 but need to purchase a third part program that will aid us in our stamping die design and your routine sounds promising.

Thanks,

Gordon Akey
  • Yes, my routine has intelligent hole chart and a fastener bom.  Do you have a seat v2004 or higher of autocad?  If you do I could send you a copy of my designpro software so you could try it out.  Porting to bricscad can very time consuming.  I am willing to do it but not if there is not a high potential of sale.  My design pro package has the fasteners, hole charts, automated  titleblocks. Powerful bom, bend allowance tools for flat blanks, blanking force calculator,  custom layer tools,  power dimensioning tools.  
    And more.  I could create a video using jing as another option.  
    My hc has 2, options, simple and dimension type.8
This discussion has been closed.