lisp autoload

I recently imported some autocad menus and toolbarsinto IntelliCAD.I found that the lisp 'autoload' would not work.This is despite the fact that it is included as a viable lisp function in the help tutorials.I replaced the "autoload" with "load" to load the required lisp files and had success.Also I was interested in how IntelliCAD stores the lineweights when importing AutoCAD 2000 files so that they can be resaved. I used lisp "tblobjname" funtion" to read a symbol table for layer only to find that dxf group code 370 for lineweight is not supported. Does any one know how to read the lineweights within IntelliCAD.

Comments

• You must put this code in your Icad.lsp to have a working AUTOLOAD:;AUTOLOAD and AUTOXLOAD implemented in LISP;by Ronald Prepchuk, Visio Corp.;Creates dummy commands which load the appropriate file and then execute the real command(defun AUTOLOAD (Filename CommandList)(foreach CommandName CommandList(if (/= (substr CommandName 1 2) "C:") (setq CommandName (strcat "C:" CommandName)))(set (read CommandName) (list 'nil (list 'load Filename) (list (read CommandName))))))(defun AUTOXLOAD (Filename CommandList)(foreach CommandName CommandList(if (/= (substr CommandName 1 2) "C:") (setq CommandName (strcat "C:" CommandName)))(set (read CommandName) (list 'nil (list 'xload Filename) (list (read CommandName))))))

This discussion has been closed.