Annotative blocks

Can somebody please help me?  I am trying to make an annotative block have a particular annotative scale while having a particular scale in a view port.  I have attached the block if you would care to play with it.  It has several attributes (only one is visible).  When I originally created the attributes they were annotative.  Buit if I open the block after it has been written to the hard drive I notice the attributes are not annotative.  Therefore I had to set the ANNOTATIVEDWG variable in the file to ON.  I must be doing something wrong.  I have not seen very much in the forum about annotative blocks.

Comments

•  Just to let anyone who is interested in this topic, according to my tech support person, their is a bug in BricsCAD.  The problem has been turned over to their development people.
  • I find that an annotative block does not scale at all. Is that your bug?
  •  Yes, I have also come across this. It seems to be a bug. It has been reported to the support team.
  • Thank you for the confirmation Rajesh.
  •  Thank everybody for their help.  I just hope when the programmers solve this bug they make sure they check everything related to annotation.
This discussion has been closed.