Small Refedit Toolbar-accidentally Closed it

Greetings,

I am using BricsCad V13 (x64). I accidentally shut down the little dialog box that pops up when you start Refedit. I can manage without it but I would like to get it back.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Doug  

Comments

• Did you invoke REFCLOSE command after editing?
  •  If I recall correctly, it should come back the next time you do a refedit.  However, it may not be in the same spot it was before.  It is not a large toolbar, so it may be hiding somewhere you didn't notice before.

-Joe
  • Robt Deans,

I did use RefClose. I have been using it and then, I X'd the little box out without thinking and can't figure out how to get it back.

Joe,

If it has come back, it is hiding under something. I have used Refedit multiple times since I inadvertently closed the little bugger and I don't see the box reappearing anywhere.

Thanks,

Doug

•  I decided to be brave and actually press the little red-x myself.  I know I have done this in the past, and do recall having a problem getting it back.  But, I didn't recall the exact process.

And, to my surprise, it came back all by itself, without any effort on my part.  I even X'ed it, and then quit Bricscad.  It still came back the next time I started Bricscad and then did a Refedit.  I should mention that I am on v14, in case you are on a different version.

-Joe
  • Joe,

I tried shutting down Bricscad and starting it up again, then invoking REFEDIT. It didn't reappear for me. I am using V13.

Thanks,

Doug 

• Did you try right click on main toolbar @ top of screen BRICSCAD / REFEDIT?
  •  To open a toolbar, right click on any toolbar, then choose BricsCAD in the context menu and select a toolbar in the list. Toolbars that are already open are checked. Clicking an open toolbar, closes the toolbar.
  • Robt and Louis,

Now I found it. It had been floating before and when I did as you guys said it showed up alongside the other docked toolbars.

Thanks for helping

This discussion has been closed.