Discover license on BricsCAD v14

I have several licenses in use at my office, and didn't document one of them. I'd like to find out what it is, so that there aren't any issues down the line. Does anyone know how to find the license that is in use by a BricsCAD v14 installation? I know that in v13 I could launch BricsCAD, then choose "License..." in the Help menu, press and hold the [Shift] and [Ctrl] keys simultaneously, and then click the Modify button on the Licensing Information window. However, this doesn't seem to work on BricsCAD v14. Help. Thanks.

Comments

•  Hi Humpty,

Go to Bricsys Website, and login at your account
    (use your eMail as username)
    Being there choose the "Licenses and Support Contracts" menu option.
    At next page will appear all your licenses, identified by its single code-keys.
    Then you can check any license that was not activated.

I guess that you'll have your answer at spot.

Best regards,
    Miguel
  • Also in Bricscad: HELP / BRICSCAD LICENSE will display License ID for that installation.
  • Also in Bricscad: HELP / BRICSCAD LICENSE will display License ID for that installation.

I hadn't realized that the license ID is part of the full License#. 1000 points for you. Thanks!!!
  • Also heed Miguel's advice. It will yield Host Name of each box that each particular license key was activated on.
  • in Bricscad: HELP / BRICSCAD LICENSE does NOT display the License Activation Key for that insallation.
    using SHIFT+CTRL Key and selecting Modify used to display the License key of V13 and below versions - how to find out which License Activation Key has been installed in which Workstation for V14 now?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!