Suddenly sluggish performance and different highlighting

All of a sudden, at some point today my BricsCAD v14.2.13 started behaving sluggishly when I create crossing windows in preparation to stretch.  Also, when I move my mouse over an object, it used to turn into dotted lines, but now instead it turns blue with a thickened line.

I didn't deliberately change any settings that should affect this, but perhaps I did something accidentally.  I checked what the highlighting setting is at, and it was at 0 (stipple).  I tried the other settings, and nothing changes how it highlights.  I tried using a different color for highlighting, and that too is ignored.  It is as though all the  highlighting settings are ignored.

I tried rebooting, without any change.  I did not do any windows updates, though there was a Java update today, but that was after the problem started showing up.

Any ideas?

-Joe

Comments

•  Even though I was in 2D wireframe before, (I checked it) I tried changing to 3D mode, and then back to 3D wireframe.  That solved the problem.

-Joe
  •  Oops, after I pressed enter, I caught an error.  I should have said I switched to 3D and then back to 2D wireframe.

-Joe
This discussion has been closed.