Cannot change the expression box in new parametric variables

Hi guys, 

Somebody can help me?

When i create a new parametric variable or try to change a parameter in mechanic browser i cannot write a number or expression. I can only do the change using the property bar or when i execute a double click in a dimension constraint.

Version: 14.2.17.5-pt-BR

thank you everybody.
Hildebrando Santos

Comments

• Hildebrando,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can only use the Mechanical Browser with the Platinum version.

Somebody may prove me wrong, but I have the Pro version and I can't use it either.

It does seem a bit odd that the Browser opens for working in 3D, but we are denied the use of it when working with constraints.

Regards,

David Waight
  • Hildebrando,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can only use the Mechanical Browser with the Platinum version.

Somebody may prove me wrong, but I have the Pro version and I can't use it either.

It does seem a bit odd that the Browser opens for working in 3D, but we are denied the use of it when working with constraints.

Regards,

David Waight

David,

You're right, looking in table of comparison between versions, we have the sign to inform you that access to mechanical browser is limited. But how much is that limit i dont know.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
    Hildebrando Santos

• ...in table of comparison between versions, we have the sign to inform you that access to mechanical browser is limited. But how much is that limit i dont know.
    Thank you very much for your help.
    Regards
    Hildebrando Santos
    Hello Hildebrando,

The limited access to BricsCAD Pro Edition on mechanical browser and constrains are connected with the possibility for you to be part of a group, or share designs elaborated by your colleagues who use BricsCAD Platinum, in areas like:
    a) Hardware library access. Over 30.000 standard parts, bolts, nuts, washers, etc.
    b) Solving geometric 3D constraints - that were created in a BricsCAD Platinum license.
    c) Viewing of mechanical assemblies, since they were created in a BricsCAD Platinum license.

HTH,
    Miguel
This discussion has been closed.