Publish command - batch pdf not working?

Trying out V15 and must be missing something regarding the Publish utility. When I set it to print the files (model space) to PDF separately it works great, but when setting it to combine all into one it'll print the last drawing fine but the rest are all messed up - corner of title block, part of a view and etc. The reason I'm posting here is this is probably an oversight on my part - please help! Thanks.

Comments

• If meanwhile this problem is still standing, please file a support request and attach a sample drawing, we will be glad to investigate and solve the issue.
  • Hi Tim, I don't think this is an oversight, I have issues with the multi-page pdf as well.  I believe it was working in the beta but something has gotten a bit screwy in the release version.  I have made do with the single page function (which as you state works great) but I'll file a support request today as well.
  • I narrowed my bug down.  When layouts are all contained in the one drawing the publish command works fine, however when multiple drawings are accessed then only the last listed layout is copied to every page.

Tim, in relation to your problem it sounds like your page setup might not be set correctly?  In the publish dialog if you leave all the page setup values as None then Bricscad appears to use the settings from the last time you ran the print command (at least this works for me).  You don't actually have to print them, just apply the changes.  I am guessing from your description that when you print singularly then the publish command is exporting the extents; whereas in multi-page mode it is picking the same coordinate window in each drawing when you actually need to set each drawing separately.
  • Thanks Daniel I'll give it a try. For the record no report will be sent until I'm sure the problem isn't my inexperience with it.
This discussion has been closed.