TAB key and Entity snap cycling

In V15 the use of TAB key for Entity snap cycling is not working normally. If i leave the key pressed for 1 sec, or more, it work, but in normal way (key pressed instantly) does not. Is there any variable that affects this ability?

Comments

• ...If i leave the key pressed for 1 sec, or more, it work, but in normal way (key pressed instantly) does not. 
    Hello Tiago,

Could you please check your version release ? I'm testing this behavior in V15.1.11 and apparently there is nothing out of order. TAB selection cycling works fine.
  • FWIW: I can confirm Tiago's problem on Version 15.1.11 revision 36421. But on my machine entity snap tab cycling does not work at all.
  • i'm testing the 15.1.11 english version
  • Entity snap cycling using the TAB key, allows to browse through all possible snap points contained in the current snap aperture area.
    If dynamic dimensions are activated, entity snap cycling using the TAB key will only work while entering the first point of an entity: after entering the first point,
    dynamic dimensions will be displayed and pressing the TAB key will move the focus between dynamic dimension fields.

As far as I see this works fine in V15.1.11, if you have a scenario that illustrates a problem, please file a support request.
    For your information, it is not required to have bought BricsCAD to get support: also while evaluating BricsCAD we will reply to your support requests.

Kind regards.
  • I tested, and couldn't get it working. Had turned of obvious things that may interfere, QUAD, SELECTIONMODE, DYNMODE, snap tracking.

See SR49793

Perhaps there is some setting change with V15 that you need to set?

Regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts 

imageEntitySnapCyclingV14.gif
    imageEntitySnapCyclingV15.gif
  • I am getting the same results as Jason (DYNMODE set correctly, several SELECTIONMODE settings).
    The only thing I can add is:
    If I hold down the Tab key for one second the entity being snapped to will highlight, while the existing snap marker does not change.
    If I next hit the Tab key the entity is un-highlighted and an alternate snap marker will briefly flash and then the original snap marker is displayed again.
This discussion has been closed.